Element Industrial brigs together a team of experts in the real estate industrial development, lead by two reputed professionals: well-known local investor, Ionut Dumitrescu and Muler Onofrei, one of the most experienced managers on the Romanian industrial sector.
- launched in 1997 a consulting & brokerage company that reached an annual revenue of 14 mil EUR. Eurisko was sold to CB Richard Ellis in February 2008 for 35 million USD
- founder of Building Support Services, a company that became the largest property & facility management firm in Romania. In 2006, the company was sold to a consortium of international investors.
- founded Element Development, a real estate development company, focused on retail & office sectors.
- developed HQ Victoriei, a Class A business center built in Bucharest CBD, near Victoriei Sq. 100% leased, the property was sold in 2012 to Zeus Capital.
- lead shareholder in Forte Partners, developed The Bridge, a 60,000 sq. m. office building in Bucharest, successfully sold to Dedeman Group
- develops Bistrita Retail Park, 9,000 sq. m retail project in Bistrita, Romania anchored by Selgros.